Thursday, 2 March 2017

Juicy Chemistry Red Raspberry Seed & Spearmint Day Cream (With natural SPF) Review

Juicy Chemistry Red Raspberry Seed And Spearmint Day Cream


Juicy Chemistry Red Raspberry Seed And Spearmint Day Cream


Hello ! Everyone,

Today I'll be talking about my first product from the brand Juicy Chemistry. I bought this in mid January, when my skin was more on the dry side. I didn't order the full size but a 15gms version (Rs.150/-) to actually see whether I will like it or not. Juicy Chemistry products are organic and free from harsh chemicals and preservatives.


Ingredients


Jojoba Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Virgin Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Wild Forest Honey, Beeswax, Shea butter, Spearmint Essential Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil, Carrot Seed Oil.

My Take


Firstly, I really like the fact that it comes with a mini wooden spatula, even when you don't buy the full size. We all hate to dig our fingers every time to scoop out the product, especially when the cream is very thick. It comes inside a transparent plastic tub, the packaging is lightweight and travel friendly. The two prime ingredients makes the scent of this cream quite overwhelming. Though, I like fresh minty scents, I just didn't like the combined fragrance of red raspberry seed and spearmint that much. It is my personal take on the smell, you might like it. This cream is meant for dry skin so the texture and consistency is very thick. It feels like frozen ghee which melts while applying on skin. And, because my entire face was not dry, just a few patches of dryness on skin, this didn't sink in my skin quickly. Yes, it takes a while for this cream to get completely absorbed in skin.

 If you've extremely dry skin, you will love this cream because it will heal all the dryness and will give your face an instant moisture boost. I've used this only as a night cream because in the day time it used to make my face look shiny. It absorbs very well on skin overnight and it didn't break out my skin. Also, I love the fact that it has so many nourishing oils for skin and is preservative free. Back in January, it's texture felt a little bit coarse but with the rise in temperature, it became soft and smooth like butter. I will highly recommend this to people with dry to very dry skin and if you like nourishing and slightly thicker night creams even when you have normal skin, then go for this.

Have you tried this cream or any of juicy chemistry products ?

Love,
aditi 

15 comments:

  1. I have oily skin so might skip this 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very lovely review..and beautiful pictures Aditi..by the way dear..I am organising a giveaway on my blog..would you like to participate?..it would be very encouraging for me..😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear, sure I'll checkout your giveaway :)

      Delete
  3. Juicy Chemistry has a great collection of products. This seems to be a very good cream for dry skin...

    Recently Posted: Review of Tvakh Pomelo & Kokum Velvet Touch Body Butter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the sound of this! This is exactly what I need, thanks! Btw I love your photography!! :) <3

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely product. I have bought 3 products from them eyeing on many. Lovely review and clicks :)

    Recently Posted:Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks swathi ! I'm also eyeing on some of their products :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the helpful review! Unfortunately, this cream would probably be too thick for my oily skin, but I love the all natural ingredients.



    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post dear, so useful for me, especially as I am planning to decorate my blog. You will like to see more from here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ingredients are magical. Good for dry skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds good. But I've got to wait till winter to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems apt for winters when my skin gets terribly dry ☺ lovely review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oily skin :((

    http://www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...