Friday, 14 April 2017

The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Peach Review

The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Peach 
The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Peach

April has become so hot already, I don't even want to imagine what the weather's gonna be like in the coming months. For most of us, summer means dealing with super oily skin and we like cleansers that keep our face shine and oil free. Foaming face washes and cleansers are the ones that actually help in stripping off all the oiliness on our skin but they can also be excessively drying. I ordered the face shop foaming cleanser during mid days of march, anticipating that my skin would become really oily towards the end of it but the face wash arrived pretty early and though my skin did not turn oily, I just couldn't wait and started using it already !


About The Face Shop Cleansing Foam (Rs.300/- for 170ml)


A mild type of cleansing foam with peach extract, this formula by face shop leaves your skin super fresh and clean ! This formula penetrates deep into your pores to remove impurities & build-up that can cause clogged pores and ugly blackheads. Enriched with pure peach and nine kinds of herb extracts, this lovely foam provides moisture and nutrition that leaves skin soft, clear, elastic and youthful. Perfect for all skin types, this beauty essential is an absolute must have !
  • The rich essence of this foam with great cleansing properties softens the skin.
  • This product is dermatologically tested.
  • Created to give you a Korean beauty experience. 

It has a soft and fluffy texture, you need very little quantity for this to foam up. While cleaning it feels super gentle and guys, the peach scent is so delightful and refreshing, especially in this harsh summertime, it feels very pleasant. When I first tried it I had a dryness patch on my left cheek......(well, clearly not a nice time to try out a foaming face wash but I used it anyway πŸ˜›) and it left my skin feeling, even more, peeling and dry. It became really flaky actually (I was slathering my winter moisturiser on my skin to deal with such horrible dryness). There was no brightening or glowing effect either. So, I just stopped using it. But now (by 'now' I mean from past one week) that my skin is back to normal with a faint hint of oiliness, I can see this cleansing foam working on my skin. It cleans without being excessively drying. It also removes light makeup residue. Though I still didn't notice any brightening effect post cleansing but it does its job decently as an everyday face cleanser at this price point. I will recommend this only to people with oily skin and if you've dry skin then just stay away from this. The brand advertises this foaming cleanser for all skin types but it is definitely not for dry skin. 

Which cleanser are you using currently ? Have you tried the face shop yet ?

The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Peach
  

10 comments:

  1. As an oily complected gal, this wash sounds like it's right up my alley! I use a deep cleansing oil in the winter months, but a cleanser like this would definitely suit me more in the summer.



    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! This one is definitely for summers :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Currently am using powder face wash and my super oily acne prone skin is totally loving it. Nice review, although I don't think I would go back to foaming cleansers ever...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried powder face wash, though the concept sounds interesting and glad that it's working for you. I like using foaming cleansers when my skin turns really oily.

      Delete
  3. Oh god Aditi..thank you for saving my bucks..I was about to buy this one for my dry skin...beautiful review dear...😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and detailed review. Seems like a good option for summers. I haven't tried any Face Shop products yet...

    Recently Posted: Blend It Raw Beauty Box – New DIY Beauty Box – March – Flowers & Herbs Edition – Unboxing & Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft packaging of this!! <3

    http://www.alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks worth trying :D

    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds good for the combination skin too, would love to try out this :) Lovely review.
    https://goo.gl/FkX6Q9
    Natural Beauty And Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...