Saturday, 20 May 2017

Anatomicals (puffy the eye bag slayer) Eye Mask Review

Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Eye Mask Review

BEING a part of this beauty blogging world gives me plenty of excuses to try out and review things that I would normally give a pass, but as a beauty blogger, I am most of the time hooked on internet surfing through online beauty shops and reading blogs. It happens very often that I come across various beauty products and things which fascinate and intrigue me and makes me want to try everything but I cannot because then I'm gonna be broke forever😝 

Anatomicals is one brand which caught my attention due to its bright and colourful packaging and not to mention the fun and quirky description of their products. They offer a variety of products but I was particularly drawn towards this eye mask. I also wanna say that I didn't need this type of eye mask that much because placing cold green tea bags on my eyes just relieves them of all tiredness and any kind of burning sensation but lately I've not been drinking green tea a lot so at the end of the day I have nothing to provide instant relief to my eyes and that's when I decided to try out this mask.

The eye mask comes in this bright pink packaging but the gel in this mask is pure red in colour and has "puffy the eye bag slayer" written all over the plastic covering, as you can see. It covers the eye area perfectly and isn't loose at all. However, I do feel that the elastic band could have been better. It looks like a paper attaching/binding thread and is not permanently attached to the holes. 

This eye mask can be used as both hot and cold by either placing it in the refrigerator (never the freezer) for half an hour or in hot (not boiling) water for 10 minutes. 

I have used this both hot and cold. When used as an eye cooling mask, it completely relieves my eyes of strain, dryness and burning sensation caused by sitting in front of a screen for hours. Though it's not extremely cooling but despite that, I like using it. My eyes feel rejuvenated and relaxed. I have also used this as warming mask and even then it relaxes the eyes and the whole eye area. Although you need be careful while using it in a hot state because it becomes really hot and you should use this only after it cools down slightly. I don't suffer from under eye bags yet so I cannot comment on whether it works on them or not. Another thing I like about this mask is that it's not a one-time use mask. You can use this multiple times. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with anatomicals puffy the eye bag slayer mask and would definitely recommend to everyone.
aditi

Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Eye Mask Review
    
Have you tried anatomicals puffy the eye bag slayer eye mask? (Price Rs.460/-)

5 comments:

  1. Nice review. The packaging is really quirky. Am yet to try any products from them...

    Recently Posted: Review of Fruttini Ginger Passionfruit Body Lotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the packaging! This seems very handy, and I like that it can be used multiple times. I could definitely see myself trying this, as someone who deals with under eye puffiness. Thanks for the helpful review!


    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good for tired eyes. I've got to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems absolutely new brand...beautiful review dear.eye masks are necessary in this summer..😊😊...

    http://www.cosmeticsarenas.com/2017/05/jovees-argan-kernel-oil-hair-repair-shampoo-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can use it multiple times, that's GREAT!! It looks so interesting to try out for the eyes :) Great review Aditi :)

    https://goo.gl/ovkaZz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...