Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Natio Moisturising (Vitamin E) Lip Balm With SPF 30+ Review


Natio moisturising lip balm with SPF 30+


Natio moisturising lip balm with SPF 30+



About the product


A lip conditioning balm with SPF 30+ protection, Vitamin E and Aloe vera to promote soft, supple lips. Water resistant for up to 4 hours.

Price : Rs. 265/-


My Take


Natio moisturising lip balm comes in a lightly colored chapstick packaging. The texture of this balm is quite buttery on lips but not uncomfortable. In fact, I really like this buttery smoothness. It feels extremely light on lips even after 3-4 swipes. However, this lip balm imparts shine on lips which looks subtle up to 2 swipes and becomes quite visible after the third swipe. It's completely fragrance free and has no color at all. The balm is very moisturising, it makes lips soft and supple. The moisturisation lasts for about 5-6 hours on my lips. I love using it every day and night. If you suffer from chapped lips, give this one a try. Also, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky on lips. The only thing I'd like to critic is that it doesn't mention full list of ingredients on its packaging (only active ingredients mentioned) Overall, It's an incredible lip balm, a little bit pricey though but it conditions and hydrates lips like a dream !


Have you tried natio products ?

lots of love,
aditi
xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Awesome review and blog! :)

    https://alifyalifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aditi I was in search of a good lip balm that could cure chapped lips,will definitely try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, definitely try this out dear it's really good :)

      Delete
  3. I was looking for a lip balm with good spf. Sounds like this is it. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does everything what a lipbalm is supposed to do. I might try it. Lovey review and clicks :)

    Recently Posted: Miss Claire Intense Butter Gloss review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good non-tinted lip balm for dry lips. Thanks for the review. Will try it...

    Recently Posted:
    Monsoon Series – Review of The Nature’s Co Cool Cucumber Body Lotion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Review... Thanks for sharing.
    tipsoye.com posted : http://tipsoye.com/be-well-virgin-groundnut-oil-review/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review..this sounds like a good lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review dear..hope this will help my pigmented lips 😊

    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a perfect alternative of TBS Vitamin E lip balm, which I love! Will surely try this one :)

    My Recent Post: Auravedic Skin Lightening Oil Review, Price, How To Use !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have super dry lips so this seems great.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic blog you got here,I enjoyed reading some of your posts.
    Buy Lingerie & Nightwear online shopping in India at discount price !! Free Shipping | Discreet Packaging |COD| Shop online from : www.fabsdeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing review. Thanks for sharing. :)
    https://beautyblogstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lip balm with a SPF 30? It's really impressive. Wish it had full ingredients listed :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Lip balms having SPF! :) On my wishlist now :) www.scarletblushblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm currently using this one. It is truely a good product.

    lulinaiem sakura viet nam
    http://sakurabeauty.vn/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Was looking for a new lip balm that was effective in the summer. Will definitely give this one a go now.
    Chica Daily

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am yet to try Natio products...this one seems pricey but worth every penny...I would love to pick it up :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely shade. Thanks for posting : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. It would appear that a decent non-tinted lip salve for dry lips. A debt of gratitude is in order for the audit. Will attempt it...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am yet to attempt Natio products...this one appears to be expensive however justified regardless of each penny...I would love to lift it up.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing! This is really Awesome Product. I use Natio Moisturising (Vitamin E) Lip Balm and I am very Happy use this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...