Wednesday, 5 October 2016

The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo Review


The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo


Hey ! everyone,

Today I'm gonna be reviewing the body shop's rainforest moisture shampoo. Now this brand doesn't need any introduction. Beauty blogging world is filled with praises of its body and hair care products. Their products are loved by many and I'm no exception. If you're on a lookout for an absolute chemical free shampoo, look no further and just head over to the body shop store. Even the hair mask offered by the body shop in rainforest range (which I'll also be reviewing) is free from harsh chemicals. I have previously reviewed the rainforest shine shampoo here and I totally loved it. It used to make my hair shiny after every wash. Now let us see whether the moisture one delivers what it claims or not.
The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo


My Take


The body shop rainforest moisture shampoo comes in a long plastic bottle with a flip opening cap. It has a runny consistency and is transparent in color. This shampoo is mildly scented. I like its faint fragrance. Since it doesn't contain sulphates, the shampoo produces very little lather. But once I carelessly used a bit too much of this shampoo than needed and it  resulted in a rich lather but that was my mistake so no fault of this shampoo at all. It contains pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and community fair trade honey as main ingredients. 

I have thin dry hair so I like shampoos that moisturize hair without weighing them down. I didn't use a conditioner to test out how effective is this shampoo's moisturizing quality and I feel so good to share that it made my hairs soft and so manageable. It does cut down on frizz and I did not feel the need to use a conditioner. Combing becomes a lot easier whenever I use this shampoo because it leaves hair almost tangle free. If you have dry coarse hair, I think this is one of the best shampoos to try out. Also, it adds shine to my lifeless dry hairs every time I use it. Body shop products are a little more on the pricier side but they are usually very effective and good. Their rainforest range is extremely good if you wanna go chemical free on your hair. It is free from parabens, sulphates, silicones and colourants. I totally love this shampoo because it moisturizes my frizzy hairs so nicely without making them look more flat and thin. Recommended !

(Price : Rs.795/- 250ml)


Have you tried it ?

Lots of love,
aditi
xoxo 


25 comments:

  1. Great to hear that it's free from parabens, sulphates, silicones and colourants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely reviewed. Am thinking of trying a TBS shampoo. What is the difference between this and the Shine variant? Which one will you recommend?

    Recently Posted: Review of Matru Ayurveda Anti-Tan Neem Chandan Ubtan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. both are very good individually but if you have dry hair problem go for the moisture one :)

      Delete
  3. this shampoo from tbs was one of the first ones i tried in my quest of non sls and paraben free shampoo.. it's awesome... :)

    www.momknows.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I have been meaning to give TBS shampoos a try, must visit their store soon!


    Come visit us soon
    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this shampoo.. with continued use I noticed that my hair felt softer and smoother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love trying this shampoo. I have hair exactly like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome review dear...I am eyeing onto this..������..very very professional pics...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great products to give your hair a bit of tlc, minus toxins. Jaz x

    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my next pick once I finish my TBS banana shampoo conditioner duo :) loved the review, can't wait to try it out...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so tempted to try this. The transition weather has caused havoc on my skin and hair. I really liked the clicks :)

    www.soumyamidhun.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have thin hair too! I might give this one a try!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review babe! xx

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds amazing, great review. I've been eyeing it, but was concerned it would weigh my hair down.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely review. I have the same hair type.I definitely need something that is moisturizing. Will check this out

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice reviewπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ will try this shampoo...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice reviewπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ will try this shampoo...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Parabens free.sounds gud 2 hear il definitely love to try this

    ReplyDelete
  18. Parabens free.sounds gud 2 hear il definitely love to try this

    ReplyDelete
  19. Parabens free.sounds gud 2 hear il definitely love to try this

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice review , this shampoo is worth trying , thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice post dear..:) do visit my blog also..!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...