Thursday, 25 May 2017

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash Review

The Body Shop Skin Clearing Tea Tree Facial Wash

Hello! Everyone,

Today I'll be reviewing a product from the body shop's most loved skincare range, tea tree!

I was never a fan of tea tree scent until I tried their tea tree wash, scrub and mask. It is absolutely amazing. If you have blemish prone skin and mild acne then surely give it a try. I've tried tea tree products from other brands but never liked tea tree fragrance, found it way too artificial but I have to admit that tea tree scent in the body shop's products doesn't feel artificial at all and I actually really like it. And, now I wanna try every product in their tea tree range.


About The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash (Rs.695/-)


This daily use facial wash for blemished skin gives clearer looking skin when used as a part of a regular regime.


  • Removes excess oil without over drying skin.
  • Helps remove impurities.
  • Clinically proven to give clearer looking skin.

The Body Shop Skin Clearing Tea Tree Facial Wash


The Body Shop tea tree skin clearing facial wash comes in this green transparent plastic bottle and because you get a 250ml quantity, it is not quite travel-friendly. The face wash has a mildly runny, gel consistency and texture. It is transparent green in colour and will lather heavily only when you'll use too much of the product. It feels super gentle and also gives a cooling sensation to the face. Post cleaning, my skin looked fresh and rejuvenated. I have normal skin currently and this face wash doesn't excessively dry out skin. Since it gives a cooling sensation, I feel quite relaxed too!


The best thing about this face wash is that it delivers what it promises and that is, clearing your skin. And, not only that, it also prevents the occurence of new blemishes and pimples. Usually, whenever I binge eat junk and spicy food, I get a number of tiny bumps and pimples on my forehead and cheeks but since the time I started using this face wash, I'm literally not getting any pimples and bumps on my skin despite indulging in a green chilly pickle almost every day! It contains salicylic acid which fights acne. I'm really happy and satisfied with the body shop's skin clearing tea tree face wash. Yes, it's more on the pricier side but totally worth investing in if you have normal to oily skin which is prone to acne and blemishes. The only downside is that it's not SLS free but otherwise it's an amazing face wash. Highly recommended!

Have you tried the body shop's skin clearing tea tree facial wash?

The Body Shop Skin Clearing Tea Tree Facial Wash
 
 

14 comments:

  1. I am too poor for TBS 😁😁. Gald that it helps your Blemishes and breakouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get that! I usually save my money to spend on TBS products and mostly buy their products when they're on sale because TBS is very expensive.

      Delete
  2. May be some day I can afford all The Body Shop products.. nice review..👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have finished a bottle of it and it is a good face wash to try... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think it's one of their best face washes especially for blemish prone skin :)

      Delete
  4. Have heard many good reviews about this face wash. If you will recommend one product for me, would it be this face wash or the 3 in 1 wash, scrub and mask? :D Which is more effective for blemishes?

    Recently Posted: Review of The Nature’s Co Cotton Flower Hair Conditioner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are really good but since you cannot use this wash as a scrub and a mask, I would recommend you to try wash, scrub and mask!

      Delete
  5. Tea Tree oil is a fabulous ingredient for treating the occasional wild breakout, and this face wash sounds like it really does it justice! As a random aside, I also love the green tint of this product. It makes it look like a magical potion of sorts. :)



    https://themakeuptrain.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautifully reviewed dear aditi...though it is price ...but would love to try atleast once...😊😊


    http://www.cosmeticsarenas.com/2017/05/juicy-chemistry-amla-apricot-and-almond-leave-in-conditioner-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have used this and I think it is a great choice for oily skin. Leaves my combination skin too dry. My favorite is the foaming cleanser from the same range.

    http://www.thebeautymascot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't experience too much dryness with this face wash even when I have normal skin, maybe it reacts differently on every ones skin type and I will definitely try the foaming cleanser from this range, thanks for letting me know that's it is your favorite :)

      Delete
  8. The older version did not suit me at all... I would try the new formula but in smaller packaging first :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the body shop product :) thank you so much for this review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...